Illustration shows a solid beech drawbolted and cleated flush top with cupboards
- Maximum 4 woodworking or metalwork vices fitted
- Choice of tops
- Drawers shown vary in depth, ie two bottom drawers deeper then the top.
- All drawer units are constructed using genuine birch multi plywood with traditional dovetail joints used throughout.
- The reverse of the bench has no internal bottom rail, storage is directly onto the floor inside the bench
- Standard size 1800mm long, 750 or 910mm wide, 810, 860 or 910 height
Choose from a range of worktops:
- Solid beech well top
- Phenolic or Rhino board top
- Solid beech cleated and drawbolted flush top
- Linoleum top with solid beech lippings
- Moisture resistant MDF top with solid beech lippings
- Steel top with post form radiused edges
Choose from a range of Professional Vices, Clamps and Mounting Kits...
Choose from a range of Levelling Feet, Tool Cupboards and Shelving Systems...