Cabinet Makers Bench
Illustration shows left handed bench with solid beech cleated drawbolted top with well and tool rack.
- Large tail vice with a 4 point round sprung loaded dog systems, can hold any shape of workpiece on top of workbench.
- Drawers shown are equal but can vary in depth, ie two bottom drawers deeper then the top.
- All drawer units are constructed using genuine birch multi plywood with traditional dovetail joints used throughout.
- Bottom shelf fitted for storage.
- Maximum 2 woodwork vices fitted
- Standard size length 1800 or 1500mm, depth 710, 810 or 910mm, height 860mm
- Vice dogs, planning stops and bench holdfasts optional extras
Choose from a range of worktops:
- Solid beech well top
- Phenolic or Rhino board top
- Solid beech cleated and drawbolted flush top
- Linoleum top with solid beech lippings
- Moisture resistant MDF top with solid beech lippings
- Steel top with post form radiused edges
Choose from a range of Professional Vices, Clamps and Mounting Kits...
Choose from a range of Levelling Feet, Tool Cupboards and Shelving Systems...