Heavy Duty Timber Workbench
Illustration shows a steel frame with lockable cupboards, moisture resistant MDF top with solid beech lippings.
Option for shelves within cupboards
Extremely heavy duty bench often used within a training college, factory or workshop
Customer choice of the amount of engineering or woodworking vices fitted
Standard size 2900mm long, 750 or 900mm wide, 810, 860 or 910 height
Available with zinc plated levelling feet
Steel Frame Colours
Choose from a range of Professional Colours:
Choose from a range of worktops:
- Solid beech well top
- Phenolic or Rhino board top
- Solid beech cleated and drawbolted flush top
- Linoleum top with solid beech lippings
- Moisture resistant MDF top with solid beech lippings
- Steel top with post form radiused edges
Choose from a range of Professional Vices, Clamps and Mounting Kits...
Choose from a range of Levelling Feet, Tool Cupboards and Shelving Systems...